Hi! I wanted to take a quick minute to thank all of our readers and followers. Michelle on Your Side has been read by people in 15 countries! I feel honored that you took time out of your day to read my blog.
Today I am stepping away from my current series on How safe are you in the Hospital. I am going to focus on the Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC) arena. As a CLNC, I work with a group of nurses from a wide variety of healthcare backgrounds; Lynn Belcher LNC Associates. This group was hand selected by our founder/CEO Lynn.
Check out our associates bio’s here: https://lynnbelcherlnc.com/associates-profiles/
We have a wide variety of services and these will be discussed in future blogs but basically we can assist attorneys with any case that has a medical aspect. We have all gone through training and are certified.
Today I would like to shine a light on our Defense Medical Exam (DME) observations. All of our associates have been trained in DME procedures. They will politely and professionally communicate with the examiner to uphold the DME Response to Demand stipulations.
This service includes the following:
- We will contact your client prior to the appointment
- We will prep your client for the exam in an attempt to decrease anxiety
- We will stay with your client from the time they arrive until the appointment is complete
- We will audiotape the entire interaction
- We will provide you with a written report detailing the reaction of the client and the examining physician. (things you can not see from an audiotape)
Why have a nurse at a DME?
- An attorney or legal assistant may observe the exam but not be aware of the testing being performed or if it is being performed correctly due to their lack of medical training.
- According to Forbes, January 4, 2018 nurses are the most trusted professionals in America.
Your client will feel reassured having a representative with them to protect their rights that understands and can explain what is happening. Lynn Belcher LNC Assoiates will assure accuracy and fairness in your personal injury litigation.
Contact us now to schedule attendance at your client’s DME.
Talk to you soon!
Michelle on Your Side